Ripping Space, Raping God, Sharing Thunder

 I will never forget what Anya said to me when I showed her this:

She said, "You're going to Rape God!"
And I suppose that is an apt metaphor for pumping a singularity. I prefer ASTROMIMICRY.

In this I question the validity of the Pais patents, thumb my nose at the USPTO...

Do you know David Wilcock?


 


He's one of a few new agey teachers that I like and relate to. We have alot of parallels.

The most recent is an attempt to give the world FE and AG.

He himself has invented nothing, but he has paired with this Ben guy

I have been in this scene for 20+ years and have seen the free energy messiah 

trip several times, and it never amounts to anything. You get gold or lead as David says.

As he presented his trip a twinge of competition arose in me. 

Maybe he does have his ducks in a row, where I should have been years ago. Maybe he learned from Zenergy, SEAS, Peswiki, Dennis Lee,...

Is Ben smarter than me?

My FE device has never been drawn on paper yet looks alot like the Pais thing:

 

 

As a TI I know RNM is real. Is this a case of RNM or polygenics?

If I truly am STO then I guess I need to put my ego aside and cheer him and Ben and Salvatore on.

The thing is, I actually was Tesla, and I actually am Prophesied Savior Guy, and I'm the one who has discovered 6 FE prophecies - Rev 13:13.

I alone have the memetic potential and knowledge.

We'll see how the universe wants this to play out.

A sync happened here, this came up:

https://z3news.com/w/in-the-midst-of-the-shaking-a-company-shall-arise-who-will-dance-in-the-rains-of-reformation-and-revival/
 





 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE PEDO FILES

THE PEDO FILES - Primordial Dwarf Exploitation, Spinners, AI CP, Aging-Out

FIRE FROM HEAVEN - The Free Energy of The Antichrist - 7 Prophecies and Abstract / Rant