Occult Concepts in The Matrix: Resurrections

 

EXOMORPHIC PARTICLE CODEX
Last night I started watching this movie and stopped part way in to go to sleep. I had a dream where I saw a bag of magnets and metal being shaken to coalesce or self-assemble.

When I awoke I contemplated this again and got thoughts about "Stochastic Beats". Sine wave frequencies, when overlapped produce beats or harmonics, but it occurred to me white noise could do the same. This got me thinking about Stochastic Electrodynamics and how this relates to the quantum foam. Order out of Chaos. Emergence.

(Fizzix and Occult Fizzix, when reconciled can lead to ... )

As soon as I got up I started the movie again and the scene with the guy above described, "Paramagnetic Oscillations" as the method of how this particle being forms.

Then after the movie I watched this on youtube

 

Which got me thinking about


VORTEX MATHEMATICS

and


For those with "eyes and ears" there are alot of Easter Eggs in the movie.

The latest iteration of The Matrix was self-referential and The Analyst

was an interesting agent indeed. One thing he pointed out was the need for Neo and Trinity to exist and to be just the right distance apart.

They represent BINARY.

Neo / Tom had been reduced to a pop culture icon as described here as a way of controlling his memetic value.

The Matrix as a metaphor for how reality really is is probably the greatest example of Predictive Programming, or more specifically, Occult Signaling ever put into pop culture.

Not saying the hyperspace after/beforelife is a dystopian nightmare but incarnating = jacking in. 

Agent Smithing = NPCs being possessed.

Satanism = A modicum of "stress".

Red Pilling = Egocide from Cognitive Dissonance.

Neo = The Christ

Trinity = The Tower

Some folks poo poo the woo woo of GAIA but I put value in ideas, not where they come from, this is the meritocracy of memetics.

This is why the Trump Fan Base is bailing on him now due to his views on Vax War Polyticks.

...Anyway, Gregg Braden figured this out



GOD ETERNAL WITHIN THE BODY

And more.

This is why God's Chosen are quite uppity about fucking with DNA.

NPCs or BOTs don't even believe in God so ...

The beauty and genius of creation really is taken for granted and the sim they love so much is the be all end all.

The Abomination That Causes Desolation is a BCI

There I said it

I wasn't supposed to but Apocalypse Now, I say!

You were Warned. 

I am Absolved.

The Holy Spirit is Gravity is Golden Helix too.

I could go on but ...



Boss man has me by the tether as it is.
 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE PEDO FILES

THE PEDO FILES - Primordial Dwarf Exploitation, Spinners, AI CP, Aging-Out

FIRE FROM HEAVEN - The Free Energy of The Antichrist - 7 Prophecies and Abstract / Rant