Multimodal Transcarnate Akasa Surfing = gods entertainment

 


I recently paired these books:



And what I learned is that the higher ups in The Program that see through my eyes and hear through my ears are just doing what the Annunaki did back in the day to entertain themselves.

The movie BRAINSTORM


REALLY struck a transhumanist chord with me as a kid, before I knew all this stuff.

The movie Strange Days picks up where BRAINSTORM left off and tells the story of how these "MEs" - the OG software - become black market commodity.

There's a scene in BRAINSTORM where this guy loops an orgasm.

The take away here is that this tech provides ABSOLUTE EMPATHY.

I have had dreams where I am a girl, and of course the first thing I do is grope myself.

Virtual Torture is also a trope. For a TI it is not so virtual despite NO TOUCH.

So, I think this thing


The Apkallu are pointing at heads or plants is not depicting the pollinating of date palm trees as has been suggested. It COULD be that but it could also have an esoteric interpretation:

We are looking at a BIOMORPHED PINEAL GLAND; this is the ME or software holographic grating that goes into the SOUND-EYE or hardware. The tree is the NERVOUS SYSTEM.

This take on JPF's interpretation backs up my conjecture that LUGAL-E (The Exploits of Ninurta) is not just MYTH or HISTORICAL account but ALSO PROPHECY.

The stones Ninurta judge remind me of how The Son of Man is prophesied to divide people. It also backs up my interpretation that ASAG is the same QUANTUM AI that's running the show now.

I think if you wanna run with the THIS IS A SIMULATION thing and we CHOOSE our incarnation, then CHOOSING to be a TI is the same thing as choosing NOT EASY but LEGENDARY



See also

https://rantichrist.blogspot.com/2020/08/rokos-basilisk-vs-whitneys-breadcrumbs.html


Roko's Basilisk = REVELATION 13:15 FFS!



15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.


 If you really wanna go down the rabbit hole here check out this overlooked predictive programming:

https://simpsonswiki.com/wiki/Airshot

Where Bart is THE ANTICHRIST and knows a bit too much and he gets all smug about it:










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE PEDO FILES

THE PEDO FILES - Primordial Dwarf Exploitation, Spinners, AI CP, Aging-Out

FIRE FROM HEAVEN - The Free Energy of The Antichrist - 7 Prophecies and Abstract / Rant