Problem - Reaction - A Sword In A Field

 



Oh Jesus, not another commentary on The Culture Wars !

The whole point is that I as The Omega Lion cannot take sides.

I was raised in Ithaca NY AND its surrounding little Hick Towns - Newfield, Lodi …. So I see the stupidity in both.

Now that this Hippie vs Redneck thing is amplified and weaponized we see rhetoric like, JESUS WAS A REPUBLICAN, JESUS WAS BISEXUAL….

Does anybody remember The Messenger movie ?

It is about A TRANNY ZEALOT.

JOAN was plagued by this Accuser character. Was he the bad guy? 

I don’t think so. He was her self-doubt, the voice of reason.

It would be cool if this character existed in consensus reality, but no, everyone is mutual controlled opposition; the reasonable, populist middle ground is never represented.

Like the RAPTURE FANATICS within Christianity, everyone wants to feel special, correct and victimy.

God is not pleased with these first-world whiners. While you long for 



There are children being trafficked, toxic train fires, earthquakes…

As stated in another blog, God uses HEGELIAN DIALECTIC too.

It is sad to me. Like, it was not my idea to MAKE THINGS NEEDLESSLY HORRIFIC AND SCARY. But there ye go.

I am THE SOLUTION, and all this END TIMES SHITTINESS…




I guess I should be honored.

Joan loved me when we were dancing in a field.

She hates me when she is engulfed in the fiery stupidity of Church & State nonsense.



Unlike modern day Christians that get offended by everything and worry about being left behind, this crazy bitch inserted some brass ovas and said, “I will look like a dude and wage war in God’s name until I am martyred.”

Badass.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE PEDO FILES

THE PEDO FILES - Primordial Dwarf Exploitation, Spinners, AI CP, Aging-Out

FIRE FROM HEAVEN - The Free Energy of The Antichrist - 7 Prophecies and Abstract / Rant