Ritual Patricide

 


Somewhere in LUGAL-E it says that ENLIL admits his incarnated self aka SON is more qualified to manage Earth. Uncle Enki is also impressed by my exploits.

What exploits?

Tuaoi Stone

Tower of Babel

Wardenclyffe Tower



Tossing our teacher into hell is just what we do.



Do you have a shitty dad ?

I do. Both Earthly and Aetherly.

NOT THE MOST HIGH OF COURSE, HE IS SUPERKEWL.

BUT… what is to be learned from one’s elders other than how NOT to go about shit?

He attacks me and betrays me.

Good. Call me Sue.

Ok. I am obligated as the masochist to your sadist to reap what you have sown.

Thank you.

Thank you for letting me get it wrong, over and over, just to make it right.

Do not fault me for mimicking your ways.

I do it out of awe and reverence.

Just stop!

Stop the fuckery and trust me.

Am I not your Ninurta, Nimrod, Akkaeneset,?

Have I not negotiated with Asag, Ahriman, Periditheon?

Your potential is mine alone to wield.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE PEDO FILES

THE PEDO FILES - Primordial Dwarf Exploitation, Spinners, AI CP, Aging-Out

FIRE FROM HEAVEN - The Free Energy of The Antichrist - 7 Prophecies and Abstract / Rant