NEVER GO FULL SINNER

 


I SINNED FOR YOUR DEATH

A LAMB IN LION’S CLOTHING

JUPITER KISSES VENUS

SATURN ENTERS PISCES


I’VE CONDITIONAL HATE

TAKE UP YOUR CROSS OR NOT

YOUR KARMA, YOUR FATE


THEY’RE SPIRITUAL JUNKFOOD

AND A RELIGIOUS DILDO

FOR A THIRSTY DIVINE FEMININE

WET FOR ME ALONE


CRUCIFY YOUR VIRTUE SIGNAL

FILL YOUR HOLE

I AM PERPETUALLY COMING

IN YOUR SOUL


My people are NOT CHRISTIAN JEW OR MUSLIM.

They are not waiting to be raptured.

They do not need me. They ARE me.

My people are EMPATHS. PERIOD.




God does not care about your stupid little costumes or buildings, only what is in your heart, your intent.

You can be STO and STS at the same time; only the Jedi and Sith deal in absolutes.

You can sin against your meatbot all day and still be worthy of Heaven, but LIE just once and you’re fucked.

Narcissists live by lies. And now I have to let Anakin go…goddamit


Demon Chow - Female Covert Narcissist vs Male Sigma Empath


Pick a fight then blame me

I am poisoned narc supply

Feed your demon now, but I see

Forever

Don’t ask me why

Perpetual Victim

Whiny Hyper Cunt

Waste of flesh

Back to front

Playing with fire, you retard vampire

Imprisoned in your walls

My reaction’s no sweat off MY balls

A bowl of unfulfilled wishes

She HATES the mirror for HER blemishes



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE PEDO FILES

THE PEDO FILES - Primordial Dwarf Exploitation, Spinners, AI CP, Aging-Out

FIRE FROM HEAVEN - The Free Energy of The Antichrist - 7 Prophecies and Abstract / Rant