The Joy of Mundanity VS The Threat of Peace

 

If you have led a life of unwanted trauma and ridiculous fuckery, and if you have incessant, impossibly zany dreams at night, you just may ENJOY a long stretch of boring loneliness.

If however you are a psycho narcissist extrovert that is addicted to drama and conflict and/or a Weapons Designer

The idea of New Jerusalem or common sense is horrific.

Is there a middle ground?

Yes, the act of moving from one to the other, or like, video games, music, drugs ...

I always say you can't have entertainment without somebody being stupid and/or evil:


 Here's an interesting question:

I've recently began feeling like, pronoia and empathy, stemming from a place of seeing the absolute fabricated absurdity of consensus reality combined with a very psychedelic outlook.

The humans are more or less still wallowing in it. I know I sound all arrogant and elitist when I go all meta af, but there ye go, ye gotta call it as ye see it

Once we are in Utopia, we will still have all the fun memes to reflect on


I am BAGEL FALCON

In the outer rings of the graduated animal farm we know the universe is intelligent, as in space is a conscious living thing. Matter too, but way more violent.

I went mental from abuse, but then over time I learned some lessons from the same abuse. Now I almost welcome fuckery so that I can redeem my past weakness.

Where are you at?

Bored? Burned Out? Wallowing in it? Thinking about who and how you can ruin someone? Wishing you could be forgiven or begging for forgiveness?

 





 

 

 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE PEDO FILES

THE PEDO FILES - Primordial Dwarf Exploitation, Spinners, AI CP, Aging-Out

FIRE FROM HEAVEN - The Free Energy of The Antichrist - 7 Prophecies and Abstract / Rant