Negative Fucks, Chaos Magic & Stoicism

 

My entry into new agey thinking was this


DON'T THINK LIKE A HUMAN!
What does that mean?

Just ask JESUS.

TURN THE OTHER CHEEK?

FORGIVE YOUR ENEMY?

Are you for cereal, my guy?

I'd rather cave to my ego and anger addiction and hurt my enemy right back!

What the hell do I care about karma?

Hmmm. They say success is the best revenge.

I learned growing up how TO ENJOY PUNISHMENT.

My narcissist step-mom loved to heap it on.

By now with Agent Igans being the last narc ...

I went beyond and baited her with my juicy empath based awesomeness.

Come and get your supply!

So you go from being hurt and upset to numb indifference to NEGATIVE FUCKS.

As in, I WISH A MOTHERFUCKER WOULD

This is chaos. This is magic.

My CBA's think they are hurting me but in fact I am handing them shovels and rope.

Harassment? No, you are entertaining.

They say The Antichrist is deceptive; I say being a liar in the world right now is like a fart in a hurricane - pointless, powerless.

Truth is power, and you will know truth when you see it is hated by TWO opposite sides.

I AM hated by Satanists AND Christians.

Stoicism is the only religion that takes Jesus' lessons to heart and runs with them.

It does not burden ye with needless doctrine or dogma. 

It does encourage egocide


 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE PEDO FILES

THE PEDO FILES - Primordial Dwarf Exploitation, Spinners, AI CP, Aging-Out

FIRE FROM HEAVEN - The Free Energy of The Antichrist - 7 Prophecies and Abstract / Rant