VaginaGodPlanet vs WomanReligionWorld

 IF SHE DIDN'T HAVE A VAGINA CAN YOU THINK OF ONE REASON WHY YOU'D WANT TO TALK TO HER?

I love Vaginas, God, and The Earth

I am not a big fan of women, religion, and the world.

The former be nummers n nurturing

The latter is just annoying n useless 

Sorry not sorry.

Show me a woman that is not a liar / cheater / manipulative / tear-bather and I'll show you the last SIMP.

I'm being hyperbolic and rhetorical of course.

Some chics are cool








This is accurate

Tesla did it, now I must too.

Or The Ginger Harem. I don't like women but my dick loves Vjj...

Oh, and fuck your religion, fuck this world that plays it like a fiddle




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE PEDO FILES

THE PEDO FILES - Primordial Dwarf Exploitation, Spinners, AI CP, Aging-Out

FIRE FROM HEAVEN - The Free Energy of The Antichrist - 7 Prophecies and Abstract / Rant