PRISON PLANET IS JUMPING THE SHARK, Writing On The Wall

 My inside sources have confirmed that 2021 is the year things will be revealed, and by things I mean the sheer stupidity required of the humans to keep the gods entertained.

Fine, that's fine. Maybe we have seen enough alien movies to accept their imminent arrival. That would be entertaining, but like Fonzie jumping the shark, you can't go back to Pleasant Valley Sunday after a 20 foot tall mantid gets on stage.

MSM or The 4th Branch is doing the narcissistic gaslight projection thing where the left accuses the right of doing exactly what it is doing, like a psycho gf

Technically the humans chose to incarnate here and now so...

I knew consensus reality was a sighop since I was a kid, so it amazes me that the human adults are still playing along. I am quite impressed with this whole ordo ab chao methodology. I thought the humans would snap out of it, but BOTH sides are getting off on it. The L gets to have their candy aisle tantrum, the R gets to laugh at the flailing babies. The whole intersectionality out-victim angle has crossed species ffs


 I mean seriously, these are not even insults anymore.

I will call someone a USELESS FUCKTARDED TWATWAFFLE DOUCHECOPTER

But never a chicken.

Eh, this puts it in perspective


 https://youtu.be/lfyRNCFt2jU

 Member that scene where Ripley is like, 

"You don't see them fucking each other over to make a buck, do you?"

or something like that


 The humans are most entertaining when they get all defiant

Ha! Doing what the bad guys are doing, but for good / fun.

When I first heard about the Reddit vs Wall st. Gamestop thing I had assumed the stocks were soaring because folks were on lockdown and videogames were booming. Shit, I am just now getting into BlackOps 3 on PS3, offline - thanks bots!

This mimicry thing goes both ways, it's just that some folks have to go all asymmetrical. 

Terence was right though, NOBODY is in control, at least in the human realm.

When I was in High School, I was the only student to choose the class FUTURISM.

It was just me and Mr. Maciel.

He had me read FUTURE SHOCK.


 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Future_Shock

Now I am living it. Alvin Toffler had nothing on Terence


 


https://youtu.be/QgEqQAIpLoo
The irony of FUTURE SHOCK is that within it is the communicative capacity to pump the brakes with memes relating to permaculture and such



https://youtu.be/r7wNiaFJbZw
https://youtu.be/lxJOYjkntVA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE PEDO FILES

THE PEDO FILES - Primordial Dwarf Exploitation, Spinners, AI CP, Aging-Out

FIRE FROM HEAVEN - The Free Energy of The Antichrist - 7 Prophecies and Abstract / Rant