When Gods Finally Respect Mortals - jk


 

 Did you ever question the authority of those above you?

Why does THE MOST HIGH deserve to determine YOUR fate?

I was granted the answer to this question a few hours ago.

We are talking scale-invariance.

Jesus said, GIVE TO CAESAR ...

But what does Caesar give you?

The economic trickle down?

I was recently put in the position of caretaker, "employer"

OF A CAT

Sylvester exerted free will and disobeyed my rule.

Part of me enjoys his company. Part of me wishes he was elsewhere.

The cat disobeyed my rules, exerted free will.

I responded by BOOTING HIM OUT OF MY CARE.

The cat survived for TWO WEEKS IN THE BRUTAL DECEMBER COLD.

He came back to me hours ago, free of the mange that plagued him, like the prodigal son.

I respect him IMMENSELY because he ENDURED such suffering

and came out the other side a much more healthy and humble friend.

This lesson, analogy, is so new agey.

As I am beholden to those above me, there are still those below beholden TO ME.

As I was overjoyed to see the cat again, your father will be awed and overjoyed to see that you persevered.

I rewarded my cat with three meals because he was starved.

I have fasted for four days, I have gone 90 days without orgasm ...

I hope my cat will finally obey my easy, simple rules...

This MUST be how GOD feels about us.

Maybe God is annoyed with my habitual sinning, I doubt it. My oversoul is.

I think God, like myself has had enough.

I welcome the cat back with open arms and within 24 hours its back to being a complete asshole, and now I HOPE it freezes to death - I am trying to sleep; difficult with the ghost bees, tinnitus, parasitosis, burning back, nightmares and no beer, and just as I'm about to drift off, THIS DEATH-DEFYING FELINE decides it is his DUTY to jump up on the counter and knock a glass of water onto the floor.

What a retard.

retard cat


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE PEDO FILES

THE PEDO FILES - Primordial Dwarf Exploitation, Spinners, AI CP, Aging-Out

FIRE FROM HEAVEN - The Free Energy of The Antichrist - 7 Prophecies and Abstract / Rant