RESTRAINER, ORDER 66, WAR PARADOX

 

A bird in a cage. A lion in chains. Grogu (aka BABY YODA) in cuffs. The Antichrist poor and anonymous.

I have been chomping at the bit since 1996, and I have come a long way since merely KNOWING who I am. I no longer pull on my chains, rattle my cage because I have accepted linear time and seasons, turn turn.

Christ Yeshua said he and The Father are one, yet only The Father knows when The Son returns?

Again, The AC is The Son of Man, but The Son of Man is no less the appointed & anointed.

I may be sinful and wacky but...

There are so many NARCISSISTIC Christians that think The AC will hunt them down


 ORDER 66
But that is retarded. I mean, they also say they will be RAPTURED before that will happen. Truth is Christians are not a threat to anyone or anything, they are just memetic fodder, the butt of a joke.

There ARE humans I think should die. These are people that are stupid - about 99% of the humans.

Here's a perfect example:


Does making NATURE against the law seem a bit paranoid to you? Does GOD make mistakes?

Who are these USELESS CUNTS in our govt that are impeding progress?

They need to get off my planet NOW!

It would be cool if I had an army of Robots and Giants, but you can be sure they won't be attacking you because you come from a given country or accept Yeshua, they will be after you because you are a fucking idiot, or sick, or truly useless.

I went so far down the KP hole recently (sans TOR) I found images of a dad putting his dick in his bound, toddler daughter's mouth. Jesus can't save this guy. 

So yeah, if ur gonna go all Hitler, you had better be WAY MORE selective, simply being _______

IS MEANINGLESS. Who is the real shitlord?

I think about offing my CBA's all the time, but I NEVER actually WOULD.

I think we can all agree on two things:

1 - I am smarter, more compassionate, more creative and cooler than ANY politician or king or preacher currently alive. 

2 - Teagan Croft has the sexiest lips.


I said it before but it bears repeating because stupid.

OK, WAR is fucking lame in light of the fact we could be living in a utopia, but more specifically, how do the tards reconcile a NWO and the Industrial-Military Complex?

If the world is united - OH NOOOO - then there are no enemies and therefore no need for Lockheed and blah blah blah... RIGHT?

Let's say you're in the middle of a campaign to create a NWO and there's a few 1st-world holdouts, well, what are they gonna do?

Bill Hicks as always, said it best:


Wait, not that one, nevermind.

These End Times Fiction stories about the AC crack me up. Not only would I not use weapons, I would not even use silent em weapons like are used on TI's 

I'd use MEMES and WORDS as these NON-biblical prophecies state:

LUGAL E

135-150"But Lord, do not venture again to a battle as terrible as that. Do not lift your arm to the smiting of weapons, to the festival of the young men, to Inana's dance! Lord, do not go to such a great battle as this!

 2 ESDRAS

After this I looked and I saw that all who had gathered to do battle against him were sorely afraid, yet they dared to fight. When he saw the rush of the multitude coming, he didn’t raise his hand or hold a spear or any weapon of war. Rather, I saw 10 something like a wave of fire shoot forth from his mouth, and a breath of flame from his lips, and a storm of sparks from his tongue. All these things—the wave of fire, the breath of flame, and the mighty storm—mixed together 11 and fell upon the crowd that was rushing forward, prepared to fight.

OK, so, THE WAR PARADOX is: A continuous WAR MACHINE industry relies upon:

An 'enemy'

and

An 'enemy' capable of fighting back.

Once a superpower has tech capable of DECIMATING, ANNIHILATING the enemy, it has no need for further advancement.

When I/Tesla invented his death ray 




THIS IS WHAT WE WERE GETTING AT.

There's no fucking point.

After this your whole argument for conflict is reduced to a memetic thing.

BUT before this is the argument that COSMOS has even more devastating weaponry - CME, ASTEROID.

Which has no defense but prep.

Who is your enemy?







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE PEDO FILES

THE PEDO FILES - Primordial Dwarf Exploitation, Spinners, AI CP, Aging-Out

FIRE FROM HEAVEN - The Free Energy of The Antichrist - 7 Prophecies and Abstract / Rant