Cat people VS Dog people


 I'm not the first person to compare females to cats and males to dogs....

Certain humans LOVE THE CRITTERS...

But there is an affection, a devotion, to ONE species over another.

Cats are rather selfish.

Dogs are devotional.

It can come down to the individual critter, but, as with the humans, we can generalize.

A cat is a slut. It regards itself as a GOD; because it is cute and demands lovins. It can flit about from one space of luxury to another. The stupid cats end up feral.

A dog has a sense of worth beyond its cuteness.

A dog will rescue your corpse. A cat will start gnawing away.

A cat will shove its asshole in your face while you're trying to type your manifesto, step all over your keyboard.

A dog will yip at your shit.

A dog is a servant. It regards itself as a HELPER, because it is burly and assumes respect, 

Critters. Regardless of species, it comes down to the critter and the human.

I'm a ferret person myself


https://youtu.be/Yawz3DjuzxU

If we must divide ourselves according to labels, I think associating to mammal metaphors is actually very appropriate and accurate.

I think my boy cat, SYLVESTER


 Is worthy of lovins, even though he is a useless eater. Like human females that try to FIX certain males

I WANT HIM TO BE HAPPY AND HEALTHY.

Sylvester rejects my beckoned lovins but gets in my shit when I want to be alone.

DUDE! ARE YOU A STUPID TWAT?

Yes, yes, he is.

Happy to pet and take care of a cat, but only dogs and ferrets are worthy.

Cats can go whore themselves out to cat people, shit on THEIR carpets...

 



https://youtu.be/fnfWsNd-Fa4



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE PEDO FILES

THE PEDO FILES - Primordial Dwarf Exploitation, Spinners, AI CP, Aging-Out

FIRE FROM HEAVEN - The Free Energy of The Antichrist - 7 Prophecies and Abstract / Rant