Pitter Patter

 Even though this blog is closing in on 5000 views in less than two months I have 0 followers.

I get it. I'm RED-PILLING the shit out of this, with occult stuff only %1 of the humans get, and even among them there is zero sympathy.

My now-banned fb NOTES got to 100 and I am not replicating them all for fear of being banned here as well. 

Everyone that knows my writing AND my 3D persona cannot reconcile the two.

So with this single photo of me


 I wish to convey I am not some elitist mogul / politician.

When I am in the SKID STEER, I FEEL LIKE RIPLEY


 where do you want it ?

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBeb5kfwykXoUifPsdbqWAih1cL5OJOWa

The truth is, I have done NOTHING BUT manual grunt labor.

Most of it has been as a DISHWASHER


 When I was a kid, my dad flip flopped on his useless philosophy about work.

He first said - DO WHAT YOU LOVE (and you'll never work again)

Then he said - YOU WORK TO PAY BILLS (to support your cunt wife)

When you grow up they drill into you some prescribed reality, THE AMERICAN DREAM.

I always knew I'd forge my own path, and that SOMEHOW I'd be taken care of.

In your mind, being a dishwasher is the LOWLIEST job.

You're SOO wrong.


 

If you are a dishwasher, ESPECIALLY IN ITHACA NY

You get paid to: 

EAT THE BEST FOOD FOR FREE

GET THE BEST WORKOUT

SCOPE / FUCK THE HOTTEST WAITRESSES

SMOKE THE BEST WEED

"Me, they chose me ... and I didn't graduate from fucking high school"

TOOL https://youtu.be/qnlhVVwBfew

There is a quote: EVEN IF EVERYONE WAS A DOCTOR / LAWYER, THE WORLD STILL NEEDS SOMEONE TO DELIVER PIZZA

My employer just fell a tree and his wife said:

"Job Security"

I spent today managing chunks of cellulose,


 

 looking at a lake, getting my pyro on ...

Last night I watched THE DEVIL ALL THE TIME

and I saw a "Man of God" aka Preacher have his way with an underage ginger:


Pamela Sue Reaster played by ABBY GLOVER
And my thought was: She would not have thrown her firecrotch at a landscaper, even if that landscaper was CHOCK FULL OF THE HOLY SPIRIT.

What am I doing wrong?

True, preacher guy got killed for his hypocrisy. But ginger hotness is worth dying for imho.


Abby Glover, like Annalise Basso is 22 irl - legal - so I don't need to feel shitty


 goddamn

"PITTER PATTER let's get at her" 

WAYNE from LETTERKENNY says this when motivated to start the CHORIN'

...anyhoo, the other day I'm perusing YT Rapture Dreams and some chick had a dream

https://youtu.be/9xEBJOKuXzQ 


 timestamp 6:40 - 7:30

 about some EVIL LEADER (me, the antichrist) and he was talking with a ginger, and she was upset, she said, "THEY HATE ME BECAUSE OF YOU"

But I HAD A DREAM WHERE I APOLOGIZED TO HER and she replied, "I'M NOT THE ONE YOU NEED TO APOLOGIZE TO."

Fuck. Maybe its a different ginger?

ahem

There is a stage in FREEMASONRY that demands the initiate go through grunt labor.

Tesla was digging ditches before he was scouted for WESTINGHOUSE.

I'm sitting on $BILLIONS of IP.

sigh.

I have crushes on several gingers, but one seriously crushes me, forbidden.

As it is I am not worthy.

If I rise to stardom as Prophesied Savior Guy I will probably have my pick of ginger hotness.


 

CONCLUSION:

1. Ecclesiastes 2:24 There is nothing better for a person than that he should eat and drink and find enjoyment in his toil. This also, I saw, is from the hand of God,

2. Ecclesiastes 3:12-13 I have concluded that there is nothing better for people than to be happy and to enjoy themselves as long as they live, and also that everyone should eat and drink, and find enjoyment in all his toil, for these things are a gift from God.

3. Colossians 3:23 Whatever you do, work heartily, as for the Lord and not for men,

4. Ecclesiastes 9:10 Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with all your might, for in the realm of the dead, where you are going, there is neither working nor planning nor knowledge nor wisdom.

5. Proverbs 16:3 Entrust your work to the Lord, and your planning will succeed.

So I guess the point of this rant is, there is a CARROT (TOP) dangling in front of every man,

at one point helping the humans with a better technological infrastructure and belief system and resolving past shitty karma may be my motivation on a soul-level ... but here and now, I JUST WANT TO BE WORTHY OF THE GINGER HOTNESS ... and I will bust my ass to bury my face

in the fire crotch.

PITTER PATTER





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE PEDO FILES

THE PEDO FILES - Primordial Dwarf Exploitation, Spinners, AI CP, Aging-Out

FIRE FROM HEAVEN - The Free Energy of The Antichrist - 7 Prophecies and Abstract / Rant