Hexagons, Positive Eugenics, Bad Guy Absolvement

 HEXAGONS!!! HEXAGONS EVERYWHERE!!!


IDK when exactly I noticed this but ... as a viewer of programs I noticed a few years ago, particularly in dystopian works, the ubiquity of a certain shape, embedded, innocently in pretty much ... eh.

From Jessica Jone's liquor bottle


 

 to the shelf in ______, 


 


 


 

to every sci-fi fucking emblem / patch. 


 




They sneak it in. It's like, if you want to have a TV show / movie / game produced, this is a clause in the contract. 

INSERT HEXAGON















 oh, let's not forget commercials, I saw ALL THREE OF THESE IN ONE COMMERCIAL BREAK



 But in reality part of space is hexagonal

 

Holy crap even DANATAR

mmk, Matty, we admit you watch ALOT of tv cuz ur all alone and WACKY, and you do not lie, SO WHAT?

Is the hexagon the new swastika? IDK. 

It could be symbolic of hive mind or demiurge or matrix. I do not care, no, I DO. This is my special little conspiracy theory. I feel special because i seem to be the only person that notices this.

I also noticed that 7 out of 10 movies use the name JACK as the default lead male name. How many JACKs do you know irl?

ANYHOO, you go and look for hexagons now.

So Quinn M went off on UTOPIA, a show that explicitly states at the beginning of every episode


 ABSOLVED.

Cusack is our Gates here, and if this is 

 the Predictive Programming then we know now what THE MARK OF THE BEAST IS ALL ABOUT.

I hate to say it but yeah, I'm siding with the "bad" guy.

Jessica Hyde is a piece of shit.


please die - seriously, she straight up killed the alpha gal of Geek Squad for no good reason, is ugly and has a lisp (petty, I know but...) and then lets an infected bunny bite her, what a twatwaffle douchecanoe

The hero Geek Squad are idiots.


 grow up

But Christie is a fucking idiot too.

 


You know who I relate to?

This guy

I'd be happy eating SIMPRO if the product actually looked like the advertisement.

I'd be happy if I could get breffiss a few mins past the cut - off time.

Jessica and William both want to get home, they want answers, they want to see

 "What happens NEXT"

I got into it right quick with a CBA who countered my

WE SHOULD GIVE BASIC INCOME TO THOSE WHO VOLUNTARILY GET STERILIZED

That's how otherwise useless eaters 

EARN THEIR PLACE IN A CROWDED WORLD.

...Same BS I hear about Free Energy - it would ruin the economy / we can't afford it. blah blah blah

Cusack / Christie was right, The Georgia Guidestones are right.

It's simple math.

Unlike other bad guys that achieve their goals through murder and fuckery and deception and entertainment ...

I'm like...


 The AIRSHOT episode was all about The Antichrist https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bart_the_Bad_Guy

Not sposeta say too much now or else ...

ABSOLVED !!!

You know what else?

Here I'll fucking say it...

CORONA

Is precipitating THE FALL OF BABYLON - The economy and weak biology both need to burn.

There needs to be a civil war.

Maybe if that Coke was reasonably priced things would be different. Is $.85 too much in 1993 for a can of Coke?


 

 It was for William D-Fens here.

There needs to be a drug or brand the entire world can rally behind, hmmm, let me see....

https://youtu.be/ib-Qiyklq-Q

Were people stupider in 1971?

NO, but the commercials were way more 10-ply.

I think Coke has done more for depopulation than some plannedemic nonsense.


ABSOLVED!!!

Robert Malthus does not look like a geeky villain

But because he pointed out that there are finite resources and we need to think about that - BAD GUY.

People were smarter back in the day, I mean, COKE had COKE in it and it was like $.05 for a glass


 


All I'm saying is that they are making the killing of the masses needlessly entertaining, you could be all matter-of-fact and transparent about it, like me.

Just legalize all drugs, reward the the voluntarily sterilized, get the SIMPRO 


 

going and things will be fine.

or not


 https://youtu.be/hLmuF-0P4tk


Again, for bizzillionth time. Over-population is only an issue of scarcity.

If cultured meat, free energy, no drug war, and actual education were allowed to flourish on this planet...

Regardless I think 1 billion is fine. But as long as we are pretending this


 Is the way its gonna be...

I'll be the bad guy again.












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE PEDO FILES

THE PEDO FILES - Primordial Dwarf Exploitation, Spinners, AI CP, Aging-Out

FIRE FROM HEAVEN - The Free Energy of The Antichrist - 7 Prophecies and Abstract / Rant