CULTURE IS NOT YOUR FRIEND

 

 I define culture as PRESCRIBED IDENTITY, and even though I blame it for most of the problems in the world I must acknowledge that, like ego, it is also unavoidable and ultimately a good thing. That said, I must insist you watch this: 

https://youtu.be/2JXrDwtiqQs SOME CULTURES ARE BETTER THAN OTHERS

 Paul Joseph Watson is one of my heroes, his rants are perfection, one of those things you just can’t argue with. So I am going to run with this. If I were to run down the list of and point out the inferior cultures we would be here all day. Let’s get meta with it. What makes any given culture a shitty one? The effect it has. Duh. Identify with whatever you want but ask yourself, “Is my culture in any way enabling or justifying my shitty behavior?” Paul is right, there can be no moral relativism. There are only shitty cultures and super-kewl cultures. And in between are the culture wars we all enjoy... 

I am watching a decent show right now 

 

 These super-kewl crackers adopt a newborn, melanin-enhanced person. This young man grows up without any inherited pressure to conform to culture; he says ASK instead of AX, he enjoys chemistry sets and not basketballs. He still yearns for identity though, he wants to know HIS people and the Pearson family does its best to accommodate him. He grows up to become successful. By the time he is an adult he has integrated both white and black culture, good for you sir. 

 

 Have you noticed how many biracial couples there are in commercials lately? Why is this? It is cultural warfare, like affirmative action. There is no need for this. I am all for diversity and representation but this is about making the white man, with his reasonable penis, feel inferior. You rarely see the white guy with a black woman. The ouroboros-like nature of the culture war, what we call intersectionality, will ultimately necessitate more and more ridiculous pairings to satiate outrage addiction and identity politics. 

 

IT IS ALL THE SAME BULLSHIT, SON

I predict Libtardia will implode by 2021. By then 100% of pop culture will be void of white men. But here is my eternal answer to white guy hate - GO LIVE IN A CAVE, BECAUSE WITHOUT WHITE GUYS IN HISTORY THERE WOULD BE NO CIVILIZATION IN WHICH TO STAGE YOUR CULTURE WAR! Mmk, that is all manufactured nonsense, totally transparent and boring, but isn’t all culture manufactured? Who told some cultures it was ok to remove little girl clits?

 

 IDK, but that culture is shitty. I would genocide that culture if I could. There are cultures that eat endangered species, that poach, pollute, rape and blah blah blah and it is ok because it is their culture. 

ALL FOR SOME NONEXISTENT GOD

CHINA - THIS IS NOT FOOD

So, Matty, you have pointed out the obvious inferiority of some cultures and you could keep going... ...But what do you consider cool or superior culture? I have played multiplayer FPSs, and let me tell ye, it is fun as fuck. It is not just a hobby. You can be in a match with niggas, kids, and yes even grrrls. But you know what? Gamers talk about getting RAPED all the time, there is more shit-talking in a match than any Ben Shapiro college tour...and somehow everyone comes back for more. 

GAY

 

KILLTACULAR GOODNESS

There is so much joy to be had by simulated violence, it is literally THE PURGE. SUPERIOR CULTURE! Have you ever met a metalhead? 

 

I have. Nicest people ur ever gonna meet, y’know why? Like the Gamers they have found a harmless way to manage their shittiness. In the the metal scene the white men do not need ANY external forces to welcome blacks and women, instead of being all THIS IS OUR LAST BASTION we are thrilled to have diversity, and when we do it is REAL and ORGANIC. 

 https://youtu.be/cVfr155TRQA 

Here, here are good things culturally or otherwise

 PERMACULTURE AND EARTHSHIPS,

 

 CANNABIS AND SHROOMS,

 

 GLOBAL BEM AND VENUS PROJECT 

 

 

 

So what about our ISIS buddies, out there beheading people and ruining priceless artifacts? Well, I say more power to them. Whoever is funding them -LOL- had better open their wallets because there are still Christians and OOPARTS floating around. Seriously though, I have NO MERCY for Christians that get persecuted

 

 Nobody put a gun/machete to your head BEFORE you started flaunting your bible and cross. If Raghead Guy wanted me to convert to Ragheadism I would be like, ok. Renounce my faith? No problem. Call God ALLAH instead of Yahweh? Whatevs. Maybe I am a Nihilist, maybe I did too many drugs, or maybe it is because I am attacked by demons and agent smith on a daily basis...But your culture means nothing to me. Even the Tibetan Monks, who are all about EMPTYING THEMSELVES are still chock full of IDENTITY, aren’t they?

 

 When I am around rednecks they consider me a hippie, when I am around hippies they consider me a redneck. Fuck them both. 

 

I hate hippies because they deny anger and end up being very angry. I hate rednecks because they think its cool to burn plastic. They both listen to shitty music. I love hippies cuz they are good at sharing pot. I love rednecks because when your world turns to shit they are the first to help. Some cultures are better than others but at the end of the day YOU are either a piece of shit or super kewl.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE PEDO FILES

THE PEDO FILES - Primordial Dwarf Exploitation, Spinners, AI CP, Aging-Out

FIRE FROM HEAVEN - The Free Energy of The Antichrist - 7 Prophecies and Abstract / Rant